Coding 10 to 16 hrs 7days a week. The process looks like this:
- Falling asleep while watching lessons or coding.
- Questioning yourself.
- Becoming fearful of the future.
- Realizing that fear is inevitable.
- Finding strength in struggling.
- Becoming comfortable with code again.
- Debugging at a faster rate
- Lesser headaches, finally understanding the error messages in the console.
- Finish a section of the project or a project itself.
- Eat rinse repeat the process the following day.
Coding is not easy. It’s a different language. The only thing I can advice people trying to enter this sector is nothing easy is valuable. There is a process and that process seems like what I have stated above.
Be strong enough to face fear, and find peace in struggling. That is the way then create momentum to reach the flow, your flow. Once you’re in the flow state… This force will lessen all the fear and anxiety to the minimum.. You will still feel it but it is insignificant enough to destroy your tenacity to code or create.
That is why I try so hard on my schedule. I’m in the flow.
visit my website: https://migueldeguzman.github.io