There were a lot of interesting questions that popped in my head yesterday night after my evening reflection.
- How does coding align to my goal of helping more people in the world?
- What is the true value of coding?
- Can I build landing pages?
- What can I do when I can build landing pages?
- Am I answering the right question of how to improve my coding skills or the question itself is wrong?
Well this questions fundamentally aligned my thinking. I should not think like a worker. It is limiting my capabilities. I should think like I own a business and that idea is very liberating aligned to thinking abundantly. It gives me the ability to experiment and focus on proper business case of programming in the projects that I’m building. This will also allow me to help people more faster.
Two projects that I am creating now:
- Fail forward – helping people accept the role of failure in their lives and create success building blocks
- OFW Finance – targeted to overseas Filipino workers aiming to plan their future
I hope to produce more projects in the future but for now I will focus on building and testing the outcomes and overall value created.
visit my website: https://migueldeguzman.github.io